The 2021 American Eagle Silver Dollar is among the most popular and highly collectible coins of the century. These outstanding Silver Dollars are made of PURE Silver and are literally the biggest, heaviest and purest silver coin EVER minted by the U.S. Government.
The Obverse features the finely detailed portrait of “Miss Liberty walking to the dawn of a new day.” The Reverse features the famous Eagle design that was created after the Presidential Seal.
- Issued in 1986, the American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States issued by the Mint. These coins weigh a full troy ounce composed of .999 fine silver, making it one of the most attractive and distinguished pieces minted by the United States. Its “Walking Liberty” design is based on the classic 1916 half dollar design. This is the only silver coin guaranteed by the United States Government for its weigh, content, and purity.
- It contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies.